Just like everyone else from Heartland, Honoka was a duelist of smiles and fun; and she loves to entertain everyone. She was known to be energetic and acrobatic, especially at times when she's all- hyped up. However, her recent status: she is living under the shadow of her big sister, Yukari and her sister's best friend, Hideo, who saved her from being carded by the Obelisk force three years ago. Yukari was a good duelist and Honoka looks up to her until the time came when they were assaulted by the Academia and before her very eyes, she was trapped in a card. She was entrusted in the care of her sister's best friend-slash-fierce rival, Hideo,who did his best to protect Honoka and the rest of the survivors from the Obelisk Force. However, before her very eyes once more, Hideo was sealed in card, which then was ripped into pieces. She was about to challenge the culprit but she was then gone before her very eyes, being transported to somewhere else. However, she could still picture out the image of the very monster who ended the duel in favor of the victor- a silhoutte of a mad queen cracking in mad laughter.
In this matter, Honoka vowed to fight back, slightly for vengeance. She resolved to be tough and strong; keeping all resentment with her so that it won't affect her in her duels, especially against the fusion scum. However, in a certain duel with an Obelisk soldier, Honoka was enraged that she attacked him almost brutally to the instant that almost killed her opponent, but after regaining her senses stopped and trapped him in a card instead. That incident made her realize to seal all emotions she had, no matter what. She ceased her smiles, and displayed a rather cold attitude towards everyone, but when she's all alone, she cries.
In spite that cold attitude of hers, she's actually protective of her people. If someone challenges her friends, she would normally jump in before the actual duel starts and handles the opponent all by herself.
Even if she's part of the Resistance, she is not quite on good terms with Shun due to the latter being unapproachable and the former having rules on her own. In fact, she prefers taking down the opponents by herself without his aid or even help from others. However, one time when Shun wanted to give her a piece of his mind, and as he stopped her, they stared into each other's eyes. His image was reflected on her golden eyes, he came to realize her pain, and the world she had seen. Honoka as well had realized this, before swatting his hand and ran away.
Three years after the invasion of Academia, she decided to cross dimensions with her destination leading to the Fusion Dimension, but ended up in Standard instead. She interacted unconspicously with the people and didn't have any strong bonds with anyone, but she was surprised to see the surroundings change as the Battle Royale began. While wandering around the Volcano area, she had a glimpse of a very familiar silhoutte and as a result ran towards it. Upon her arrival, she once again witnessed a random duelist being carded by a girl around her age, behind her was the monster who was very familiar to her. Another thing that had her surprised, the girl before her has the same face as hers. Before she knew it, she found herself face-to-face with her fusion counterpart-Nanami- and decided to settle scores with her.
In her duel with Nanami, despite the former taunting her, Honoka calmly responded, until such time when, with a slip of a tongue wherein Nanami mentioned about Hideo being carded and tore to pieces. That ignited her rage and decided to duel for vengeance, which was then the cause of her defeat. She was about to suffer the same fate until Shirayuki showed up and interrupted what Nanami was about to do.
She was then transported to the Synchro dimension with Shirayuki, who tended her until she regained her strength back. She then adjusted to her new place, but insisted on staying indoors, until such time when Shirayuki left to look for Yuugo wherein Honoka explored the commons area. She was later dragged in an undergound duel, where she had to face Shun, who was astonished enough to see her in Synchro dimension. Instead of dueling him, she wanted to walk away but Shun stopped her and asked what had happened the girl who had pissed him off by hogging all duels. Honoka shrugged, though she did thought of his words. Shun forced her to watch him duel. As his duel with Dennis was interrupted due to Security barging in, Honoka slipped past the captors and had escaped while leaving the rest to their fates. She returned back to Shirayuki's place whom she had caught dreaming. She cleared her throat to stop what Shirayuki was up to and then reported of what had happened and why she disappeared.
Deck: Divine Reform
Ace: Justice, the Blind Queen of Truth||Metis, the Herald of Truth
Summoning Chant: Majesty of truth, reveal unto us the rays of reality, deliver your judgement to the false and wicked! XYZ summon, Rank 5:Justice, the Blind Queen of Truth!
(1) Instead of wearing red scarves, Honoka wears two red ribbons tied on her hair, and her coat isn't that overflowing, and ends up above her knees. And if you're wondering if she interacted with Shigeru and Yuji, the answer is yes but she doesn't know their names, just by their appearance. In fact, she just doesn't care...though Shun pisses her off and vice versa.
(2) Even so, she is uncertain with her feelings for Shun. Though she knew that they both mirror each other...Still, he has a huge impact on her.
(3) What she thinks of Shirayuki who was her benefactor: a pink, typical, girly -girl princess who wants to be rescued by a prince. But she has no complaints of Shirayuki's pink schemes. She is ever grateful for Shirayuki who looked after her.
(4) Change outfit around the second season....from skirts to shorts.
(5) While riding with Shirayuki who was dueling against some Duel Chasers, she took notice that Shirayuki's behavior and aura changes- from that bubbly, hopeless romantic to a queenly strategist. Somehow, Honoka wanted to assist Shirayuki but she refused, telling her to leave everything to her.
(6)She attempted to ride a duel runner as based from what she had seen from Shun while in the underground dueling arena. She would practice using Shirayuki's although it was supposedly off-limits (at least according to Shirayuki), but what else could she do? Anyway, she crashed into a bush and let's the duel runner had a bit of a malfunction, much to Shirayuki's chagrin!
(7) Important item: She wears blue, tear-designed earrings that has a close semblance to Chihana and Nanami's pendants, and Shirayuki's centermost design on her bangle.
(8) Crossdressing with Shirayuki...turns out it was a fail because Shirayuki's adoptive father showed up and dueled the latter. She took a pair of scissors and trimmed Shirayuki's hair. After all, the latter complained of the wig, so the idea was necessary, rather then letting her hair loose or tying it in a bun. Anyway, Honoka simply tucked her hair under her long coat, and of course, no way she's cutting her long, silky hair xD